NoteCuts continually monitors shared notes on Apple Notes, Dropbox, and Evernote, enabling automatically running of shortcuts, even when the iOS device is locked and sleeping.
With NoteCuts, you can:
- Run shortcuts automatically, no tapping on notification banners required!
- Integrate with popular third-party services like IFTTT and Zapier to send shortcut commands to your iOS device using hundreds of triggers.
- Turn your iPad or iPhone into a server to remotely run shortcuts to get device status, retrieve content, or deliver notifications.
- Access and run shortcuts — with their permission — on other people’s iOS devices.
- Assist people who are less familiar with their iOS devices (i.e. parents and children) troubleshoot, web pages, display notifications, or run other shortcuts.
NotesCuts offers features such as the ability to:
- Integration with shared notes in Apple Notes and Evernote, or text files on Dropbox.
- Limit which shortcuts are available to run on a per-note basis.
- Run shortcuts while the screen is locked and the device is sleeping.
- Notify owners of shared notes that there are shortcuts that you would like them to run.
- Send input to the shortcuts.
- Switch to the Shortcuts app for displaying menus and dialogs.